Greece has even more to offer visitors – including newlyweds – than what can be seen in movies. You can choose to explore history, sunbathe on beautiful beaches, wander in the quiet of villages or live it up in the cities. Greece includes 6,000 islands and islets scattered in the Aegean and Ionian Seas, of which only 227 islands are inhabited.
- Mykonos is one of the must see islands- The island of windmills in the Cyclades offers landscapes, cliffs, sandy beaches, picturesque villages and charm.
- Take a ferry to Santorini internationally known for its breathtaking sunsets over the caldera and its ranking among the top destinations for marriages in Greece.
- The largest of Greek islands, Crete is a place of vast history, archaeological treasures, modern life and extraordinary natural landscapes spreading from the sea to the highest mountain tops; another one of the must see Islands whilst on your honeymoon.
- Airlines flying to the Greek Islands Include Lufthansa and Airmalta.
- Athens is linked to all eight islands except Hydra and Pátmos by up to 11 flights daily on either Olympic or Aegean.
- Like us – Greece use the Euro as their currency so you won’t have any problems there!
Hotels & Resorts
Carpe Diem Hotel
Nuzzled in mirthful Pyrgos Village near Fira, Santorini’s capital, Carpe Diem seems to be the ideal luxury suites destination for couples and honeymooners who seek privacy and seclusion in sunny Greece.
Acroterra Rose Luxury Suites
This hotel of unique aesthetic promises you the vacation of your dreams, overlooking the famous Caldera of Santorini. The architectural team of George Merlos created a luxurious hotel in perfect harmony with the island style and Cycladic architecture. The people of Acroterra Rosa are waiting to introduce you to the authentic Greek hospitality.
Avra Imperial Beach Resort and Spa
The 5 star beach resort in Chania, boasts 328 luxurious rooms and suites, 118 swimming pools, a wide range of tailor made services and top class facilities, including restaurants, bars, sports & leisure facilities, shops, private chapel, rejuvenating Spa, conference center and Kids club; creating the perfect all-inclusive destination, ideal for romantic getaways or your honeymoon.
Agapi Beach Resort
The prime location of our 4 star hotel in Crete allows guest to relax on the beautiful beach or explore the wonders of the Minoan civilization. With three pools, a long sandy beach and endless gardens, the Heraklion resort is the perfect place for Honeymooners.
The hottest deals and discounts in your inbox!