When planning your exotic vacation, Belize is one of the most amazing destinations of Central America and the Western Caribbean, offering a selection of resorts to choose from. While on your Belize Honeymoon, complete your days with your own special balance of tranquility and activity; snorkeling the warm Caribbean waters at one of Placencia’s many offshore islands, beach combing, a couples’ massage, visiting nearby Monkey River and the resident howler monkeys, exploring an ancient Maya village, hikeing the jungle or using your private Chabil Mar golf cart to explore the Village of Placencia, with its friendly people and laid back Caribbean lifestyle and nightlife.
- Belize is English speaking thus making it easier for you to get around by yourself, within a group or if you have special needs that need to be addressed.
- Our Summer is their rainy season, which means that if you choose to go in our summer months expect sporadic showers, which do not necessarily have to ruin the holiday.
- Therefore the best time to go is in our winter months which is the dry season in Belize and means that you should have no problem predicting bright, sunny skies during your vacation.
- The Belizean Dollar is the currency of Belize.
- At the time of writing, visas were not required for citizens of EU
Hotels & Resorts
Victoria House, widely recognized as the premier Belize luxury resort, is the ultimate resort among other Belize luxury resorts. Whether celebrating a honeymoon, anniversary, birthday or a well-deserved vacation, The Belize luxury resort is the perfect place to relax and pamper yourself.
Ka’ana Boutique Resort and Spa
This luxurious Belize hotel still makes the most of its scenic jungle setting and hosts a variety of excursions. Ka’ana’s charming white casitas back into vibrantly landscaped grounds.
Maruba Resort Jungle Spa
The resort’s thick, verdant landscaping with abundant flowers and vegetation tunnels is enhanced by intriguing focal points and sculptures spread around the grounds.You’ll also find a hookah lounge and a Japanese mineral bath on the birdsong–bathed, shady grounds. The spa is top–notch and relaxing, as you bathe in locally produced rainforest oils and detoxification mud.
The hottest deals and discounts in your inbox!